- 5 minutes
- 8 to 10
Warm, melted cheese mixed with sausage, tomatoes, chilis and corn makes for a flavorful dip perfect for pairing with tortilla chips at any party.
- Cook the ground sausage in a large skillet until browned. Remove from the stovetop and drain the grease.
- Place the pan back on the stove-top and set to medium low heat.
- Divide the cheeses into cubes and put them in the pan. Stir frequently and cook until the cheese have melted.
- 4. Drain the whole kernel corn. Add the corn, two cans of drained tomatoes and chilies, and garlic powder to the pan. Mix ingredients and allow to cook until heated through.
- Turn off heat and serve immediately with tortilla chips or place on a slow cooker to maintain the temperature.