- 25 minutes
It's easy—it's cheesy—and it only requires five ingredients. This dish is a splendid choice for a super-simple supper.
- Spoon half of the pasta sauce on the bottom of a lightly greased 13x9 pan.
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese and the spinach and ½ cup of the Mozzarella, mix well.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the cooked pasta shells, then arrange them in the pan.
- Pour the remaining pasta sauce over the shells.
- Sprinkle the remaining Mozzarella on top of the pasta sauce.
- Bake in a 400-degree oven for approximately 20 to 25 minutes until hot.
- Optional: For extra flavor, ad 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning to the cottage cheese/spinach mixture. You can also add grated Parmesan to the cheese/spinach mixture or sprinkle on top of the Mozzarella, if desired.