- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes
These cheesy stuffed shells a big bites of gooey happiness. For those who don't care for the ricotta in traditional shells, these are for you!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook the shells according to the directions on the package
- Mix shredded cheese, eggs and seasonings in a medium mixing bowl
- Once shells are cooked, stuff them with the cheese mixture. Each shell should be filled with about 1-2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture.
- Put a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of the baking dish
- Arrange shells in the pan and top with remaining pasta sauce
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.