- 10 Minutes
- 40 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8x8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the diced zucchini and cook for 4 minutes. Drain and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix the zucchini, corn, mayonnaise, shredded cheese, eggs, garlic, onion powder and salt and pepper to taste, in a large bowl. Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- Mix the crushed crackers and melted butter until combined. Sprinkle over the casserole.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.