- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 16 to 18 appetizers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel each of the zucchinis, and then slice into 3/4-inch pieces. Remove the flesh and seeds from the centers with a spoon. Drain the zucchini rounds upside down on a paper towel for a few minutes.
- Crumble the goat cheese into the hollowed-out center of each zucchini round.
- Add a slice of cherry tomato to the top of each zucchini round.
- Place the zucchini rounds on a baking sheet and bake for 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from oven and place each zucchini round on a bagel chip. Add a small amount of grated Swiss cheese to each appetizer, and garnish each top with a few rosemary leaves.
- Serve cold.