- 1 hour and 5 minutes
- 14-15 minutes
- 3 dozen cookies
These cookies are filled with almond crunch and chocolate cherry goodness.
- In a large mixing bowl, using either a stand mixer or an electric hand mixer, cream the butter and sugars until they are fluffy. Add the egg and incorporate.
- Add the vanilla extract, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and combine. Use a rubber spatula to scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl occasionally. Mix until the ingredients are combined.
- Add the sliced almonds, dried cherries and chocolate chunks. Stir only to combine.
- Line several half sheet pans with parchment paper. Scoop cookie dough onto the sheet pans. Place 3 cookies in each row, 4 rows on each half sheet pan., so they have room to spread. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven for 14-15 minutes. Or until lightly golden brown. Let cool on a baking rack and enjoy.