- 20 Minutes
- 16 Minutes
- Makes 12 Servings.
Shape these crescent rolls into a candy cane shape and achieve the look of a candy cane with cherry filling, cream cheese and powdered sugar!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay out crescent roll dough into candy cane shape, overlapping triangles.
- Add cream cheese and powdered sugar to bowl and blend using a hand mixer until smooth.
- Spread cream mixture onto the big side of the crescent rolls and then top with cherry pie filling.
- Fold the tips of the triangles over and pinch the dough together to seal it.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- While candy cane is cooling, add 2/3 cup powdered sugar and milk into a small bowl and mix to form glaze using a fork.
- Drizzle glaze on top when candy cane has cooled using a spoon and serve!