- 25 minutes
- 15 minutes
This savory, crispy tart is a very easy dinner, that can be made for under $10, during school nights. Everyone will be asking for seconds and thirds!
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat, until desired crispiness. Once done, use slotted spoon to transfer to paper towels.
- Saute apples an donions until tender.
- Mix in chicken, thyme, jelly and salty
- Unfold puff pastry onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to 10"x9" rectangle.
- Transfer to a 15x10x1 greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Poke holes with fork.
- Spread, to 1" of edges, chicken mix over puff pastry.
- Top with pepper and cheese. Use a fork to make a nice border around edges.
- Cook for 10 minute at 425 degrees. Place bacon on top and cook until golden brown – roughly 5-10 minutes.