- 20 minutes
- 1 hour
- Season chicken breasts with salt and paper, cook thoroughly & shred. Set aside.
- Rub potatoes with olive oil. Place on a baking sheet and cooking at 375* for 45 minutes
- As potatoes bake, mix half of cheese with basil, thyme, parsley, onion and shredded chicken. Set aside.
- When potatoes are done cooking, slide in half. Scoop out the inside of the potato and put skin cups back on the baking sheet.
- Add potatoes to cheese + chicken mixture. Mash to break up potato and combine ingredients.
- Add butter and milk. Mash until smooth.
- Divide evenly between potato skins. Top with remaining cheese
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes until cheese melts. Remove from oven and spring with paprika.
- Salt + pepper to taste. Serve + enjoy!