- 5 minutes
- 20 minutes
Opt for a delicious dinner at home this Valentine's Day with this creamy chicken and mushroom served on top of angel hair pasta.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Melt butter in pan and add mushrooms, paprika and rosemary and sauté for 5-8 minutes until mushrooms are soft.
- Take mushrooms out and place in another bowl. Add chicken to pan and cook 5 minutes, flip and cook another 5 minutes or until done.
- Take chicken out and pour white white into skillet and bring to boil. Scrape the bottom of the pan. Turn heat to low and add cream cheese to pan and stir until smooth.
- Drain pasta and add back to pot. Add in mushrooms and cream cheese sauce and stir until pasta is coated.
- Slice chicken and place on top.