- 5 minutes
- 30 minutes
Want a quick dinner for under $10? Try this chicken, broccoli and pasta skillet casserole.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking, slice chicken into strips and brown in skillet.
- In another skillet, add butter and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add flour and nutmeg and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring continuously. Slowly pour in milk while stirring. Add in parmesan cheese and stir until melted. Salt and pepper to taste.
- When chicken is done, cook broccoli in the same pan for about 4 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients and stir until chicken, pasta, and broccoli are coated in cheese sauce.