- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 1 chicken breast per serving
Pan sauteed chicken breast covered with mozzarella and a mix of tomatoes, basil, garlic and olive oil
- Place marinated chicken in a saute pan on medium-high heat. This can be marinated in your choice of herbs and oil: I used rosemary, basil, oregano and olive oil. Feel free to add a cooking spray, butter or margarine to prevent sticking.
- Saute chicken for 3 minutes, flipping over to saute the other side for another 4 minutes.
- Turn burner to warm, place a slice (or small hand-full if using shredded) of mozzarella on top of chicken, cover pan with lid to let cheese melt.
- While the cheese is melting, cut tomatoes into about 1/2 inch pieces. Chiffonade basil (pile leaves together, roll up into a "log" shape, and cut short side until you have "ribbons" of basil). Chop or mince garlic.
- Add all ingredients together with a tablespoon of olive oil and mix (I use a small Tupperware and shake til thoroughly mixed)
- The cheese should be melted onto your chicken at this point. Remove from pan and plate, covering chicken with your tomato mixture.
- Enjoy your quick, healthy and very tasty meal!