- 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 4 - 6
Make the perfect Mexican inspired dinner in just 25 minutes with this flavorful one pot chicken enchilada pasta recipe, packed with a blend of flavors include chicken, peppers, enchilada sauce and cheese.
- In a large stock pot over high heat, add the chicken stock and the pasta. Bring to a boil
- Once boiling, lower to medium heat and add beans, corn, peppers, tomatoes, enchilada sauce and taco seasoning.
- Cook on medium for 5 to 7 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Reduce to low for another 5 to 7 minutes or until the pasta is fully cooked. Add in shredded chicken and gently stir to mix.
- Serve with Cheese, sour cream, avocados, etc.