- 5 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
How do you make chicken Maryland? Discover the taste of crab meat over sautéed chicken for dinner you can make right at home, no matter where you live!
- Filet or pound chicken breasts to ¼ inch thickness.
- Combine flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper (to taste) on a plate.
- Dredge chicken breasts in the flour mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Melt butter and olive oil.
- When skillet is hot, add chicken and sauté until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Add cream, wine, mustard, crab meat and salt and pepper (to taste) to skillet. Whisk well to combine.
- Bring creamy crab mixture to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
- Add chicken into cream sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a side salad or your favorite roasted or grilled vegetables.