- 25 minutes
- 45 minutes
For a beautiful and delicious meal for two, serve chicken parmesan over spaghetti and top it all with marina sauce, mozzarella cheese and fresh parsley.
- In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, the Parmesan, the salt, and the pepper.
- Whisk together the eggs and the melted butter and place in a shallow bowl.
- Grease a small roasting pan.
- Dip each chicken breast in the egg mixture, then immediately dip both sides of the chicken in the breadcrumb mixture (thoroughly coat it).
- Place in the roasting pan.
- Bake in a 425-degree oven until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit (approximately 35 minutes). If the breadcrumb coating starts to brown too much, you can lightly place a piece of aluminum foil over the pan as it finishes cooking.
- Five minutes before the chicken is finished cooking, remove the aluminum foil if you used it, and place a slice of mozzarella over each chicken breast. Continue cooking for a few minutes until the cheese melts.
- Place spaghetti on each plate.
- Add marinara sauce on top of the spaghetti.
- Place a chicken breast on each plate.
- If desired, add more marinara sauce over the mozzarella cheese and add fresh parsley if you wish.