- 12 minutes
- 25 minutes
This is super easy to make! You just use chicken breast or an already cooked rotisserie chicken that you would pull the skin off and just use the meat. I use onions, green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, cucumbers, shredded cheese, bacon, and ranch dressing. You can add or omit whatever you like or don't like to this recipe.
- Start by cooking your chicken breast in a skillet, add salt and pepper and 1/2 cup of water. Cook on medium heat with a lid on it. Make sure you turn the chicken over in about 10 mins. If you need to you can add a little more water. You don't want it to dry out. If you are going to take the short cut and use rotisserie chicken, just pull meat off the bone and sit it aside for later.
- In another skillet put some olive oil in a skillet and heat to medium heat and add diced green peppers, salt, pepper, and onions. Let cook for about 8 minutes and add mushrooms. Let cook and additional 5 minutes and you can add the chicken to it. Turn down to low heat and put the the lid on it.
- Cook bacon until crispy, drain it on paper towels to cool. Crumble
- Toppings are crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, cucumbers and ranch dressing.
- Finish it off by serving a side salad.