- 10 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
Take your traditional potato chowder up a notch with bacon and golden brown rotisserie chicken. This creamy chowder recipe is full of flavor!
- In a large pot, add butter and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add flour and stir for 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in milk, then add the chicken stock.
- Next, add the potatoes and seasonings, along with salt & pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until potatoes are tender (14-16 minutes).
- Add shredded chicken and corn. Cook until soup is heated. Serve topped with bacon bits and chives! Enjoy!