- 10 Minutes
- 25 Minutes
Easily grill chicken sausage and veggies inside of a foil packet for a quick and tasty meal that's great for dinner or lunch. Learn how to make it now!
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine all ingredients in to a large bowl, mix together and coat with oil and seasoning.
- Use 4 large pieces of foil (about 15” – 20”). Spoon equal amounts of the mixture on to each piece of foil, wrap and make sure there are no holes.
- Place packets on the grill and continue to cook for about 20 minutes, flipping the packet half way through.
- Remove from grill, serve and enjoy!