- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Soak wooden skewers in warm water for a minimum of 1 hour.
- In a bowl, whisk together marinate ingredients.
- Place 3-4 pieces of chicken on each skewer. Place them in a shallow baking pan or dish. Pour the marinate over them. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours minimum, or up to 24 hours.
- Place the chicken skewers on an outdoor grill over medium to high heat, turning occasionally. Until browned on all sides and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes. Or, cook on the stove top in a pan. Turning as they brown, until cooked all the way through.
- Place the ingredients for the salsa in a bowl and combine. Spoon over cooked chicken skewers and enjoy.