- 20 minutes
- 40 minutes
- Makes 10 biscuit pies
Delicious, warm, and filling! Makes a great easy dinner for a hungry family.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and spinach.
- Place the mixture in a buttered casserole dish and bake in a 350-degree oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken to the souffle and mix.
- Take the biscuit dough and press each biscuit until it is approximately 4 inches in diameter.
- Place a generous spoonful of spinach souffle in the center of 10 of the biscuits leaving ½ inch of space around each perimeter. Top the souffle with Swiss cheese.
- Use the remaining 10 biscuits as the tops for each biscuit. Use a fork to press around the edge of each completed pie.
- Place the 10 pies on a baking sheet and bake in a 400-degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut each pie in half and serve warm.