- 15 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 6 to 8
Creamy and delicious and healthy! (And it's easy to make, too!)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the tomato, bell pepper, mushrooms, spinach, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cream cheese, and heavy cream.
- Add the pasta and toss until coated.
- Add the chicken and toss until coated.
- Place the mixture in a 9 x 12 baking dish. Bake in a 375-degree oven for 35 minutes.
- Add the mozzarella and return to the oven for 5 more minutes. After removing from oven, sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.