- 20 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- Makes 12 Servings.
Fill buns with hot dogs, chili, cheese and onions and bake until cheese is melted and buns are slightly toasted. Garnish with chives and you have the perfect recipe for Baked Chili Cheese Dog Sliders. Get the recipe!
- Cut the slider buns in half horizontally (keeping the 12 rolls connected).
- Place the bottom half of the buns in a large (13x9-inch) foil-lined baking dish. (You can lightly grease the foil before adding the buns.)
- Add half of the shredded cheddar to the buns in the dish.
- Cut the hot dogs in half lengthwise and then cut them again into halves or thirds, depending on what best fits the size of your slider buns. Place the hot dogs over the cheese.
- Spoon the chili over the hot dogs.
- Sprinkle the diced onion over the entire top.
- Add the rest of the shredded cheddar.
- Add the top layer of buns.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and the garlic powder. Brush the tops of the buns with the butter mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake in a 375-degree oven for 20 minutes. Take off the foil and cook for an additional 5 to 7 minutes, until the buns are lightly browned.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.