- 15 minutes
- 2 hours 28 minutes
Indulge in a creamy, chocolaty Chips Ahoy Wizard bar made with chocolate chip cookies, pecans, chocolate chips and coconut.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Use foil to line a 13X9-inch baking pan, allowing the foil to extend over edges of the pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- Coarsely cut 12 cookies; set aside. Use a food processor to crush the remaining cookies.; transfer to a medium bowl. Grind up 1 cup of nuts in the food processor. Add the nuts and the butter to the bowl with the cookie crumbs. Stir until combined throughout. Transfer the mix to the prepared pan and press along the bottom of the pan.
- Slowly pour the milk evenly across the crust. Sprinkle the chocolate, coconut and remaining nuts evenly over the milk. Add the chopped cookies, pressing lightly into the mixture.
- Transfer to the oven and bake 25 to 28 minutes. Allow it to cool completely.
- Carefully remove the dessert from pan to cut using the foil handles.