- 20 minutes
- 2 minutes
- Makes 30
What's cuter than these adorable chocolate acorns? Add some festive flair to your next fall gathering with these tasty treats.
- Separate the Nutter Butter Bites into two pieces each (make sure all the peanut butter sticks to one half, this is the half you'll use). (You can eat the other half while you work, if you wish. :) )
- Take the peanut butter-half of each Nutter Butter Bite and firmly press a Hershey's Kiss into the peanut butter.
- Using a toothpick, carefully apply a small amount of the melted chocolate chips to the bottom of each mini chocolate chip.
- Stick the mini chocolate chip into the middle of the cookie part of the Chocolate Acorn.
- Let them set before serving.