- 20 minutes
- 1 hour
This Bundt cake is the perfect holiday dessert, with a rich chocolate cake covered in a peppermint sugar glaze and topped with crushed candy canes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Mix cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, water, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix powdered sugar with peppermint extract, then stir in a few drops of hot water.
- Stir thoroughly, adding another couple drops of water if it is too thick.
- If it's too thick, add another couple drops of water.
- Drizzle the mixture over the cake.
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes on top of the cake.