- 30 minutes (plus cooling time)
- 18 minutes
- Line a 9x13 baking pan with aluminum foil. Place the white morsels in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine the sugar, evaporated milk, butter and cream cheese in a large pot. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, for 6-8 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium and cook until thickened, about 10 minutes. Quickly stir in the marshmallows, salt and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour four cups of the marshmallow mixture over the white morsels and stir to combine.
- Stir the semi-sweet chocolate morsels into the remaining marshmallow mixture until smooth.
- Pour half the white morsels mixture into the prepared pan. Pour the semi-sweet chocolate morsel mixture over top, followed by the remaining white morsels mixture. Gently swirl the layers together with a butter knife.
- Refrigerate uncovered until set, about 3 hours. Cut into squares with a greased knife. Keep refrigerated in an airtight container.
Recipe Tip: To create a graham cracker crust for the Chocolate Cheesecake Swirl Fudge, combine 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs and 6 tablespoons of butter in a large bowl. Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan in step 1.