- 15 minutes
- 1 hour
The delight of pie meets the joy of chocolate chip cookies in one absolutely mouthwatering experience. It's sweet and chocolatey and melt-in-your-mouth good. The whipped cream makes it even better.
- Roll out your pie crust dough and place in a pie plate.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the eggs on high until they are light and foamy (this takes a couple of minutes).
- Add in the sugar and the brown sugar, continue to mix.
- Add in the flour, the butter, and the vanilla, continue to mix well.
- Add in the chocolate chips and the pecans and mix until combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the pie crust; use the back of the spoon to level it out.
- Bake in a 325-degree oven for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- To make the whipped cream, place the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla in the bowl of a stand mixer and whisk on high until stiff peaks form. Serve with the pie.