- 5 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- Makes 20 Cookies.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the wafers according to package instructions.
- Place the melted chocolate in a small (deep) bowl.
- Dip one Oreo at a time into the melted chocolate. Lift it out with a fork and allow the excess to drip off. Place the cookie on the baking sheet.
- Immediately add your desired sprinkles (prior to dipping the next cookie; the chocolate hardens quickly).
- Continue with the remaining cookies.
- Allow the chocolate to harden completely before serving.