- 5 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- Makes 20 Cookies.
This Valentine's Day treat will be the perfect hit at your next office or school party with Valentine's Chocolate Covered Oreos! Dip oreos in your favorite melted chocolate and then decorate with sprinkles for the perfect Valentine's Day treat. Get the recipe!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the wafers according to package instructions.
- Place the melted chocolate in a small (deep) bowl.
- Dip one Oreo at a time into the melted chocolate. Lift it out with a fork and allow the excess to drip off. Place the cookie on the baking sheet.
- Immediately add your desired sprinkles (prior to dipping the next cookie; the chocolate hardens quickly).
- Continue with the remaining cookies.
- Allow the chocolate to harden completely before serving.