- 10 minutes
- 25 minutes
- Makes 9 to 16 granola bars
Moist and chewy, these granola bars have delicious flavor and texture.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, oats, flour, brown sugar, salt, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Add the craisins, almonds, and chocolate chips and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Press the mixture into a greased 9-inch pan for thick granola bars, or a 9x13-inch pan for thin granola bars. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 18 to 25 minutes, depending on the size of the pan.
- Cool completely and then place in the refrigerator for an hour before cutting.