- 20 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 4 dozen
Soft, chewy and full of chocolate flavor, these are not for the faint of heart! The powdered sugar outsides add a colorful touch and really bring out the "krinkle" in these chocolate krinkle cookies!
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cocoa, sugar, and oil until creamy. Add in the eggs and continue mixing. Once creamy, add in the vanilla and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients with the wet and slow stir until well combined.
- Place foil over the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours to chill.
- Once chilled, using a cookie scoop, scoop dough and roll into the powdered sugar. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 10-14 minutes or until completely baked through. Let stand before removing from sheets.