- 5 minutes
- 4 minutes
- 1 to 2
- Place the flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large mug. Stir thoroughly.
- Add the vanilla, vegetable oil, water, and vinegar; stir until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir again.
- In the microwave, cook on high for 2 minutes and then test to see if the cake is done (a toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean). If the cake is not done, continue microwaving in 20-second increments until itâs ready.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over the top of the cake as a garnish.