- 15 Minutes (plus 1 hour freezing)
- 3 Minutes
- Peel and slice the bananas into 1/4-inch-thick rounds.
- Microwave the peanut butter in a small microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds or until easily spreadable.
- Sandwich together two slices of banana with 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter and arrange on a small baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat with the remaining slices. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Microwave the chocolate chips and vegetable oil in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute. Stir and continue to microwave for 30-second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Using a fork, dip each frozen banana bite into the melted chocolate and return to the baking sheet. Freeze for 15 minutes or until set. Transfer to a freezer-safe container to store.
Recipe Tip: If the chocolate begins to harden while dipping the banana bites, microwave it for 5-10 seconds to remelt."