- 30 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the flour evenly onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, about 5 to 8 minutes. Let cool completely at room temperature.
- Beat the toasted flour, peanut butter, butter, sugar, brown sugar, milk and salt together in a large bowl until smooth, using a hand mixer.
- Roll the dough into 1 tablespoon-sized balls. Form the balls into football shapes and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze for 10 to 15 minutes until firm.
- Meanwhile, microwave the semisweet chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments, stirring between each increment, until melted and smooth. Repeat with the white chocolate. Transfer the melted white chocolate to a resealable plastic bag and cut a tip from the corner of the bag. Set aside for piping.
- Dip the chilled peanut butter footballs in the melted semisweet chocolate to coat. Return to the rimmed baking sheet and refrigerate until set, about 5 minutes.
- Pipe white chocolate lines resembling laces with the onto each peanut butter football. Serve and enjoy.
Recipe Tip: Add 1/2 cup chopped peanuts in step 2 for an added crunch!