- 30 minutes
- 15 truffles, depending on size
If you to enjoy truffles without all of the chocolate, try raspberry truffles! They are wonderfully flavored, fresh and decadent.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese and raspberry extract (or jam). Once this is well mixed, slowly add the powdered sugar a bit at a time while you continue to mix until you have added all of it. Lastly, add in just enough red food coloring to get a pink tint to the mixture.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on a baking sheet and place in the freezer or fridge for a few minutes to harden, about 30 minutes.
- While the balls chill, melt the chocolate. Take the balls out and dip into the chocolate one-by-one until all of the balls are dipped.
- For a decorative touch, add valentine's day sprinkles on top or dust with some powdered sugar.