- 12 minutes
- 60 minutes
Here is a pie that I've made for many family gatherings. It always gets gone in the blink of an eye! I always have to sneak a piece before everyone else gets a hold of it! A perfect dessert for those that love decadent chocolate desserts.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine sugar, cocoa, flour and salt. Blend in milk. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add butter and vanilla, beat until smooth. Pour into the prebaked pie shell.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes (possibly 65 minutes) until done. Let cool completely and chill.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup and watch everyone devour this pie!