- 20 Minutes
- 0 Minutes
- Thread the meats, cheeses, olives, artichoke hearts, tomatoes and basil leaves onto wooden skewers. Mix and match for a fun array of skewers.
- Arrange the skewers in a wreath-like shape on a large round platter.
- Tuck the rosemary sprigs under the skewers allowing them to stick out slightly to look like a wreath.
- Sprinkle the platter with dried cranberries and apricots.
- For cranberry vinaigrette, add the cranberry sauce, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper to a blender. Blend until smooth. Add enough water until the desired consistency is reached. Transfer to a small bowl and place in the center of the wreath.
- Store the platter covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Recipe Tip: This is a fun appetizer that can highlight other ingredients! Delicious swaps or additions include roasted red peppers, marinated mushrooms, sliced pepperoni and tortellini.