- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- 4 - 8
Looking for gluten-free seafood meals? In 30 minutes or less, you can make cilantro-lime & honey garlic flavored salmon. Try this healthy fish recipe now!
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees
- Prepare your salmon by seasoning with salt and pepper. Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place the salmon in the middle. Fold up all four sides of the foil around the salmon, making a sort of lidless box. (Do not cover the salmon on top.)
- In a bowl, combine the melted butter, the lime juice, the lime zest, the honey, the minced garlic, and the cilantro. Stir well and pour the mixture over the large filet in the foil.
- Bake in a 400-degree oven for 20 minutes or until the salmon is lightly browned and flakes easily with a fork and reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Garnish with slices of lime.