- 10 Minutes
- 35 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large cast iron skillet, mix the strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, sugar, cornstarch, lemon zest and lemon juice. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Separate the cinnamon rolls and arrange over the berry filling with the cinnamon-side up.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cinnamon rolls are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and spread the icing over the cinnamon rolls.
Recipe Tip: Alternatively, cook the fruit filling in a medium saucepan. Transfer to a greased 2-quart baking dish, top with cinnamon rolls and bake for 15-20 minutes.