- 12 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 24 cookies
Classic, Always soft Snickerdoodles!
- Mix flour, cup of sugar, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt into a mixing bowl
- Add butter and eggs to the mix. Stir until mix is consistent. Warm sticks of butter help!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix 2 Tbl spoons of sugar and 2 Tbl spoons of cinnamon into a new mixing bowl
- Make ping pong sized balls out of the cookie dough and the roll them in the cinnamon and sugar mix
- Place cookie dough balls on a greased baking pan. Cookies will spread so allow 2 inches in between the cookie dough.
- Flatten the cookie dough balls into a cookie shape, place in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Cookies should just start to brown at edges.
- Remove cookies from baking tray and place thm on a wire rack to cool.