- 5 minutes
- 2 minutes
- In a small bowl mix the tuna, yogurt, mustard, pepper, salt if using, celery, onion powder, garlic powder, juice of one lemon, and combine well.
- Next add in the diced celery and pecans (or almonds). Stir again and toss to combine.
- Add the shredded lettuce to a bowl and top with the tuna.
- Add parsley, pepper, and a few pecan slices for garnish if desired.
- Serve for a large lunch or split between 2 servings for a smaller lunch paired with some fruit or baby carrots as a lighter lunch.