- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 24-32 mini cookies
- In a large bowl cream together coconut oil, brown sugar and sugar. Once sugar mixture is creamy add egg and vanilla.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the coconut oil mixture until thoroughly combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate mixture for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Scoop tablespoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 mins or until lightly brown.