- 5 minutes
- 2 minutes
This coffee cake is easy to make and ready in a few minutes!
- In a mug, soften the butter in the microwave.
- Add the white sugar and brown sugar; mix well.
- Add the applesauce and the milk; mix well.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla, cinnamon, and orange zest and thoroughly combine.
- Microwave for 1 minute, then check it. Microwave for an additional 15 seconds, if needed, or until done.
- To make the topping: In a separate mug, combine the butter, brown sugar, and granola and microwave for 15 seconds; then use as the topping for your coffee cake.