- 15 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 4 servings
- Place the olive oil into a saucepan large enough to hold all of the ingredients.
- Heat the oil over medium heat and add the onions, carrots and kale.
- Sauté for a minute or two, then add the potatoes.
- Add the milk and bring to a boil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put a lid on the pot and simmer on low for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Using a potato masher or immersion blender, mix until the potatoes are creamy, add more milk if needed