- 10 minutes
- 6 minutes
- Cut beef in 1/4" or 1/2" cubes and place in container. Refrigerate.
- In a small bowl, combine chili, coffee, brown sugar, mustard, coriander, salt, pepper and garlic. Evenly coat meat cubes with dry rub. Sear in hot skillet with 1 tbs. of olive oil for (7-12 min.) or grill on a charcoal or gas grill as you would BBQ steak.
- Reserve cooked meat to a platter. Toss salad greens, cucumber slices and cherry tomatoes in a large bowl with balsamic vinegar dressing.
- Put salad in serving platter and place cooked steak cubes over the salad. Serve immediately.
- NOTE: This rub can be used for steaks, ribs, pork, or chicken and can be prepared with equally delicious results using our French Roast or House Blend Coffees.