- 10 minutes
- 50 minutes
- Poke each potato several times with a fork.
- Mix together 1 tablespoon of butter and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Rub the mixture over each of the baking potatoes.
- In a convection oven, bake the potatoes at 375 for 45 to 50 minutes and turn them halfway through the cooking time.
- Split open the potatoes and scoop out the cooked potato, being careful to keep the skins intact.
- Place the baked potatoes in a bowl and combine with the butter, the half-and-half, and the horseradish. Spoon the mixture back into the potato skins.
- Sprinkle the top of each potato with cheddar cheese and bacon bits.