- 25 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 1 12-inch pizza
Who says pizza has to have pepperoni and tomato sauce to be sensational? This “Irish” version of the famed Italian classic gives a real kick to your palate and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. It also makes a great midnight snack when nobody’s looking.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough according to package directions and shape as desired. Place on greased pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Whisk 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 tablespoons Russian dressing together in a small bowl and spread over crust, leaving one inch around the edge uncovered.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil to a skillet, add cabbage and sauté for five minutes. Add ½ cup water, cover and let cabbage simmer on low heat until tender, about 20 minutes. (You may have to add a bit more water before cabbage is tender). Season with salt and pepper as desired. Drain and set aside.
- Cover pizza with one half of the cheese, all of the cabbage and all of the corned beef. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown (18-20 minutes). Let sit for 5 minutes and serve with remaining Russian dressing for dipping.