- 10 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- Line a 13x9 pan with parchment paper.
- Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally (keeping the 12 rolls connected).
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and the mustard. Spread half of the mixture on the interior side of each section of rolls.
- Place the bottom section of rolls in the pan, mayonnaise-side up.
- Place several slices of corned beef on the bottom rolls, covering them entirely.
- Add the Swiss cheese over the corned beef, covering them completely.
- Spoon the sauerkraut over the cheese. Add more meat if you have any left, and then place the top half of rolls on top.
- Brush the melted butter over the entire top of the rolls. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, to heat them through and melt the cheese.
- Cut apart and serve.