- 65 minutes
- 15 minutes
Tasty, tailgate appetizers perfect for handheld dipping!
- Bake the potatoes for 1 hour on 400 degrees. Let cool about 8-10 minutes.
- Slice each potato in half, scoop out the center (leave about a half inch). Discard excess potato.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cheese, crab and spices.
- Using a spoon, place a scoop of the cheese and crab mixture onto each potato half. Place the loaded potato halves on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees, or until cheese is melted and potato edge is crispy and brown.
- Top with sour cream (and other desired toppings) and serve hot.