- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 6-12 breakfast muffins
- In large mixing bowl add 2 cups self rising flour, 2 cups sugar and 3 eggs mixing thoroughly.
- Add 1 cup rolled quicken oats, mix 1 teaspoon all spice along with 1 teaspoon vanilla flavor (vanilla flavor is optional)
- In a small size bowl firmly mash 2 bananas until very soft. Once very soft add bananas to ingredients stirring thoroughly.
- Pour in 1/3 dried cranberries and continue to thoroughly mix all ingredients preparing to now cook.
- Use small or large muffin pan pouring muffin mix half full to cook 6-12 breakfast muffins
- Prepare oven for 325 degrees to cook breakfast muffins to a golden brown