- 5 Minutes
- 45 Minutes
- Makes 10-12 Servings.
You'll want to make this buttery, crispy, cranberry apple bake recipe again and again. Top it off with crunchy oatmeal and enjoy this sweet treat!
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with baking spray. Set aside, and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the apples into small, bite-size pieces. Combine apples with cranberries in a large bowl.
- Whisk one cup granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 cup light brown sugar, and 2 tablespoons flour together. Sprinkle over the apples and cranberries, and mix to coat them all evenly.
- Add apples and cranberries to the greased baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine oatmeal, melted butter, 1/3 cup flour, the other 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and the other 1/2 cup of light brown sugar. Mix thoroughly. Spread this oatmeal topping over the apples and cranberries.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until oatmeal topping is browned, and fruit is soft. Serve warm and enjoy!